CHAPTER: 26

"Sometimes, you just need a break. in a beautiful place. alone. to figure everything out."

**********

D A I S Y  P O V

Henry and I landed around 2 in the morning. I was still tired that I couldn't open my eyes, Henry did most of the work like getting our luggages and such. Once we were done with the airport, Henry called his driver that we were waiting for him outside. While waiting, I sat down and put my head on Henry's shoulder because he knew I was still tired from the plane ride.

After 10 minutes of sleeping on Henry's shoulder, I felt him nudge his shoulder to wake me up. As I open my eyes I see a blurry vision of the driver grabbing our bags and putting them in the back of the car. I tiredly walked inside the car and got myself comfortable, I heard Henry chuckle and looked at him only slightly opening my eyes. 

"Tired?" he asks as I smiled and nodded with my eyes close. I then felt him getting closer to me and put my head on his shoulders again. 

The driver gets inside the car, Henry and him had a conversation with each other, though I didn't understand what they were saying because I was drifting off to sleep.

Usually from the airport to Henry's house, it would take 30 minutes, but it felt like the car ride was longer. I didn't remember much, but all I felt was Henry caressing my cheeks and brushing his fingers through my hair. After nearly an hour or two, I felt the car stop but I was still too tired to open my eyes. I felt Henry shake me but I still didn't bother to wake up, I then heard Henry tell the driver to leave our stuff in the living room. Henry then picks me up and started to walk me into the house. What I find a little confusing was that it felt like he was walking upstairs when he doesn't have a second floor in his house. Even though I thought it was strange, I still didn't wake up and just let it go, thinking I was just probably just tired.

I flutter my eyes open and see that the sun was out, I stretched myself up in bed and look around. I then looked around the room and process where I was. I looked around with a confused expression because this wasn't Henry's room. Looking over at the balcony and see that there was a beautiful view of the beach. But I was still very confused, Henry didn't live nearby the beach or have a balcony.

Where am I?

Where's Henry?

I was about to go out and find Henry, but I smelled pretty bad not to mention I forgot to take off my make-up. My luggage was here in the room, so I grabbed some comfy clothes and decided to take a quick shower. Even though I have no idea where I am, I would like to smell good.

I slowly walked downstairs and see if there are any people in the house

I slowly walked downstairs and see if there are any people in the house. As I was walking around the big house, I called out for Henry but there was no answer. 

"Where the heck am I?" I whispered to myself. 

When entering the kitchen, there was a doorway that leads to the beach, I couldn't help myself the view was too beautiful to ignore. I walked out and headed to the beach, enjoying the breeze and scent. Even though I was confused, I wasn't mad where I was. Looking at my left I see a figure running towards me, squinting more I was able to see that it was Henry.