seventeen

YOU CHOOSE

jordan refuses isabows offer

"no! no i won't do it!" jordan screamed

"how would i? abandon my friends for year? i would, no i could, never do that in a million years!" she yelled at him.

"fine suit yourself." isabow said. "but don't cry when you are getting shot."

they all started at him in disgust. all getting angry and angry as seconds grew longer and longer.

"say your last good byes." isabow said, leaning against the wall.

the room lay silent for ten seconds, everyone not wanted to be the first to speak

"or not." isabow rolled his eyes and raised his gun at lilly.

tears streaming down lilly's face, she spoke "i love you guys."

bang. a bullet flew right towards her, hitting her head and going threw her skull. olive ran towards her even though they where only feet away. she caught her before she feel.

lilly's breathing stopped, her eyes wide open, tears in them. blood coming from her skull.

"see you in hell isabow." olive said looking up at him, before turning to the rest. "love y'all."

bang, another bullet this time hitting olive, she fell back dropping lilly. both dead, laying still.

isabow pointed the gun at ashton, "you know, i never liked you." he said with a smirk, "now i get to kill you."

"i love you, jordan, and more than just friends." ashton said grabbing her.

he gave her a light kiss before turning towards isabow. he clenched his fist and closed his eyes, tears still managing to escape.

another bullet, this time to ashtons heart. his breathing stopped immediately as he feel back, dying.

"i thought i could trust you isabow. but you betrayed me. you killed all of my friends. i can never forgive you," jordan cried. "just shoot me."

isabow, shed a few tears. jordan was isabows best friend and now he had to kill her. this was the one kill he was trying to prevent.

"i love you little cus." isabow said, pulling the trigger slowly.

seeing her fall back once it hit her head cause him to cry more. he dropped the gun and fell on the floor. sirens sounded but he hadn't cared. at this point he wanted to be arrested. but no. he wanted to die with her.

grabbing the family book he put it under the bed, in a box. he grabbed the gun and put it under his chin.

"this is for you jordan." isabow spoke.

then he pulled the trigger.

bang