fourteen

January 1st, 1943

welcome to the first entry in the William's family book of secrets. I, John William, come from a long chain of mass murders, and i suggest you do too if you are reading this. You see us William blood where born to murder. To have the thick, red substance run down our hands as we stab a man. But we do it with logic and patient. Not one of us has been caught.

We are smart people, us William's. Top of all our classes. Now I believe that you are smart enough to know that this book shall never been in the hands of a none William.

I would suggest you don't let the women touch this often but some of our best murders are women. Because they come off as simple house wives.

Now this enough of the talking. Let's get down to business. This book with have four sections.

The First Section

This first section shall be about our family. We will start at the very top of the bloodline and go down. Every generation after will have to fill out the new information of course.

The Second Section

This will be about training, such as how to wield a knife. The body functions and where the best stabbing place is. If we are lucky in the future one of you must add about guns.

The Third Section

This will be about how to cover up your killings. Spreading time out, cleaning the mess of blood, everything on that for that matter.

The Fourth Section

This is our killing log, every person you kill and or kidnap must be marked down. Name, date died, date found, description, and if it was an easy kill.

Now it is very important you remember this and pass it down to your children. Without this book we could never learn the things we do and become the things we are.