nine

present

"well, i think those are all terrible guesses." olive rolled her eyes.

"well i tried! they are the only ones can think of!" jordan threw her hands up in frustration.

"jordan, your main two leads are not even possible." ashton stated putting down his phone.

"why aren't they possible?" isabow questioned, rather quickly.

"well, you see, adrian filipes moved to ireland two years ago. on the day of there death, the day before to, he had shows all day." ashton took another donut from the table and took a bite out of it.

"and the reason why nancy graham cant been the criminal?" isabow asked.

"she is dead. so unless you expected her to come back alive she didn't kill them." ashton shrugged finishing off the donut.

"have you checked your parents room yet jordy?" lily asked finally taking part in the conversation.

"no, but the police said that there was no evidence in the house." jordan shrugged and grabbed her water bottle.

"still won't hurt to look." lily got up, looking at the group around her.

jordan, taking a sip of water, was standing next to the chalk board. isabow was sitting in a chair sending death glares at ashton. olive was eating her third donut. ashton was scrolling threw his phone doing research.

"come on guys, let's go check out the bedroom."