eight

prestent

"ugh." jordan sighed as she struggled to draw a line in between two photos.

sanding on the tips of her toes she stretched out her arm to the corner of a picture of a middle aged woman. she steadied out her hand and dragged it out to a picture of a house, the house next door to be exact.

"finally." she said taking a step back.

in white chalk was a line between the two photos. a few more white lines connected other photos. but in the center was a big circle with the words "alice and rodger's death" that everything was connected too.

the door bell rang as jordan put down the chalk. she quickly ran to the door and opened it. she saw her long term crush, ashton jursion. he was dressed in a white turtleneck with some white wash jeans. his phone, as well as a book in his hand.

"hey jordan." he waved with his free hand giving her a bright smile.

"hey ash, come in." jordan backed up giving him room to come in.

ashton walked into the house and took of his shoes by the door. he walked into the living room and saw the chalkboard in between the coffee table and the tv.

raising his eyebrow he looked over at jordan who was just behind him.

"already trying to figure it out?" he asked a smirk on his face.

"wipe that smirk off your face ash." she pointed a finger at him, squinting.

his smirk only grew wider as he set down his book and phone. he walked over to jordan, whose hand had came down and was staring at him.

he grabbed her waist and pulled her closer. there lips only centimeters apart as he stood taller then her.

"why do you want to get this done so early?" he asked staring into her blue orbs.

"a-ashton." jordan stuttered out.

"is it so we can have more alone time?" he smirked bending down so now there lips where a two centimeters apart.

just as ashton was going to fell the gap the doorbell rang. ashton let go of jordan and readjusted his sweater. he sat down as a blush growing on his face as jordan was already red as a tomato. jordan instead of answering the door stated frozen.

another three bangs at the door could be heard. jordan moved a little bit hearing the words "jordan if you don't open this damn door!"

she quickly walked towards the door finding her two best friends, Kiana Lele and Olive Briggs, as well as her older cousin, isabow jaxson.

"hey guys."