four

president time

it was around eleven am. jordan rose parks is just not waking up from her long sleep.

as her eyes fluttered open she felt imitatly felt hungery. but she put it off, as she got up from her comfy bed.

her arms went in the air as she stretched. she brought them to her side and walked to her dresser. opening the dresser drawers,she grabbed out, underwear, a bra, a black cropped shirt with white lettering on the front, and some high waisted ripped jeans.

she quickly got dressed. after she grabbed her hair brush and her beanie and went over to her mirror that hung on her door.

she brushes threw her hair quickly, putting her black beanie on her head. she adjusted it many tines but got it so the white letters where directly at the front of her head.

as looked at herself in the mirror, trying to read the words "me sarcastic, never" on her black shirt, and "leave me alone" on her black beanie.

after a few seconds she walked into the bathroom, again. doing a dark look for her makeup.

after a minutes of doing her makeup she was done. she walked out of her room and towards her phone. she picked it up ignoring the small amount of notifications she had. she went straight to contacts.

she put all of five people, including herself, in a group call. she took a shaky breath before hitting the call button.