three

president time

jordan sat down at her mother's desk. the desk was a chocolate brown color. a lamp was placed in the right corner. a pencil holder in the left. a tissue box right in front of the pencil holder. a sketchbook in the middle closed.

jordans ran her hand across the cover. slowly she opened her mother's sketchbook. the first page was a sketch of some sunflowers, her mother's favorite. it was not the best but it definitely was way better then average. in the corner of the page was the date she had done that sketch. it was marked april twentieth two thousand and twenty, a little under ago.

a sigh escaped jordans lips. her mother was always trying to draw something for her but jordan would just push her away. jordan's hand ran threw her silky black hair.

jordan flip threw the pages till she got to the last one. it was an incomplete drawling of there family. they where all completely drawn out but it was not completely detailed as normal. for instance her fathers nose was shaded differently from the rest of him and was a little of center. her mother lips where not drawn out completely. but jordan hers was perfect.

jordan closed the sketchbook and stood up. she pushed in the black chair she was sitting in. closing her eyes she ran her hand threw her hair again.

"i need to do something." jordan thought. it had been a since her parents died and the police just marked the case as unsolved, and if nobody is going to do anything it going to say that way.

but jordan was going to do something