seventeen

YOU CHOOSE

jordan accepts isabows offer

five minutes ago

five minutes ago

"i kill you all, right here, right now. your choice jordan."

"i will give you ten minutes to decide."

present

silence.

silence has been among the group for five minutes. the clock could be heard ticking. tick, tick, tick. jordan thinking for minutes.

her tears had stopped. she knew what she had to do.

"deal."

jordan's voice was shallow, demon like.

"jordan you can't-" olive started.

"shup up, you dunce. she has chosen her fate." isabow spoke harshly towards olive.

isabow turned to jordan who was standing right in front of him. her fist where clenched, her head hanging low.

"i knew you would not fail me jor," isabow started. "it's going to be like good old times, just you and me."

"jordan you can't do this! what about us? what about all the memories?" lilly yelled.

tears where streaming down everyone's face but isabow. he had gotten exactly what he wanted.

"now jordan, who do you want to keep?" isabow hummed with joy.

"ashton." jordan spoke just above a whisper, knowing that only isabow could here her.

"what was that? say it louder for the people in the back." isabow smiled.

"ashton." jordan said looking up at him.

they all heard her.

"jordan." olive mumbled.

"jors." lilly followed.

the two looked towards each other. the trio broken up after years.

it was now or never.

they grabbed each others hand, crying. they where going out. but at least they where doing it together.

"bye bye, you little pest."

isabow smiled before lifting his gun.

his finger on the trigger. pulling it back. the sound of a gunshot.

the bullet flew in the air, going straight towards olives head. it made contact with her delicate skin. pushing right threw. blood spattered as she started falling back.

one measly tear escaped her eye, sliding carefully down her face.

another bullet sounded. as she was haveway down. this time, lilly started coming down with her.

both girls landed on the floor with a loud thump. laying still, eyes wide open. their hearts not beating.

ashton screamed as they landed at his feet.

"now we leave. we need to hide." isabow said.

jordan whispered to herself.

"to think this was all for mom and dad." 

🎉 You've finished reading ❝𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙈𝙊𝙈 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝘿𝘼𝘿❞ 𝚖𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚢 🎉