two

president time

"jordan, come on get up." isabow shook the girl sleeping in the seat next to her.

"no..." she mumbled moving a little.

"if you don't get up i carry you to the door and drop you on the cold concrete." he warned knowing that he would never actually drop her on the concrete.

jordan open her eyes, squinting. it was dark outside but the porch light in front of them shined brightly. the sound of rain drops bouncing off the car could be heard.

jordan opened her eyes more and then looking around her cousins messy car, then to her house. the house was two stories. it had five bed rooms and three bathrooms. now that it was just jordan living there she saw no need to have four spare bedrooms since she didn't have as many friends as her mother and father.

"would you like to come in?" jordan asked isabow sitting up straight.

"no, i must get home. i got to fid jupiter." isabow responded, smiled warmly.

"give jupiter some head pats from me." jordan smiled talking about her cousins one year old husky.

"of course. now get." isabow shooed her away.

jordan just laughed. opening up the car door she waved goodbye. jordan ran threw the ran to right in front of her door. she took out her keys from her jacket pocket and unlocked the front door.

"bye!" she called out to her cousin as he left the driveway.