six

president time

"alright now that we know who everyone is, can you tell me why we are here jor?" isabow asked raising an eyebrow eventhough nobody was able to see it.

"well you see... you know how..." jordan tried to start. she took a deep breath and continued. "since the police aren't even trying to find the murderer of my parents i want to know if any of you want to help me find them on my own?"

jordan's held her breath waiting for a response. but all that was heard on the other side was silence.

"sure jordan. i'll help." she heard ashton's, as his smile went unseen.

"so will i." lilly stated.

"sure, i will help." isabow sounded annoyed but everyone just played it off as someone or something around him was annoying him.

"i don't know about this jor." olive said her voice a little shaky.

"oh come on, olive!" jordan said.

"you literally love murder mystery games and subscription boxes! oh and escape rooms!" Lilly pointed out.

"fine." olive sighed, a million thoughts of what could go wrong going threw her head.

"alright. so can everyone meet tomorrow at ten in the in the morning?" jordan asked, celebrating internally.

"where at?" ashton asked, the whole group stayed quiet because they where unsure too.

"my house. i will have everything ready by then. now bye y'all!" jordan smiled.

"see you guys tomorrow!"

"bye guys!"

"have a great day!

"bye!"