chapter 5

Recaps: Know I have to choose between my fathers company and life or my freedom.

I think I know what i most do, with that thought in my head I fell in To a dreamless sleep.

Damon's pov

Beep beep beep

"Mmmmhhh" well its time to wake up I guess.

I sluggishly got of the bed and went straight to the shower and let the worm water wake me up a bit more. I brushed my teeth and looked at my self at the mirror with an evil smile remembering that am going to see my angel today, just remembering how I saw her on her graduation walking to me in that fuck me short dress, she looked so damn sexy in it with those beautiful curves of hers, I was so angry with her for putting such cloths am the only person that's allowed to see her like that and all those horny

fuckers that were eye raping my princess, I just wanted to pluck out there studied eyes. And when she shook my hands with dose her soft perfect skin, oh god have mercy. I know I sound like a creep but hey who won't be for that beautiful angel I have loved her for so long, yes you herd me right love she's my everything and no one is going to take her away from me that's why I plane to make her mine, to make her Mrs McQueen. I got out of the shower and 

walked into my walk in  closet and changed into my armani suit and fixed on my tie and walked to the kitchen for my morning coffee.

I checked my phone to see if I have any new email and answered the ones needed to be answered and called my driver to pull the car at front.

******* time skip

I arrived at my angels house, it's a beautiful mansion average not as big as mine, god I can't wait to call it ours when my princess comes to live with me for ever.

As I got to the door I knocked, and a young slutry looking maid opened the door, by the looks of her she has fucked that good for nothing man that borrowed money from me.

I went into the house unannounced and made my self at home on the chair all comfortable. "Mr Morello is on his way sir" the maid said trying to gain my attention which I just ignored.

Mr Morello came into the sitting room and shook my hands for greeting, which I didn't really care about I just want to see my angel were is she.

"Were is your daughter" I asked him "let me get her" he replied "Maya" he called and in came the slautry maid "you called Mr Morello"

"Yes, call me Rosey please" he said. And the maid walked away to call her.

Rossy
I was just enjoying my Beautiful sleep when I heard an annoying knock on my door " come in"  I shouted inna sleepy voice "Ms Rossy your father is seeking your attention" I hard a feminine voice said "for what", replied still on my bed not looking at her " their is a visitor who is asking for you" she replied.

Fuck I totally forgot my so called fiancé is coming to day. "Ok I will be down" I told her and she walked out.

I got off the bed and looked at my self on the mirror, bird nest hair, short pj trousers thank top sleepy face all check , yep you guess right am not going to clean up my self am going down like this may be he might run for the heels if he sees me like this I thought with an evil smile.

As I skipped down the stairs waiting to see some ugly ass fat man that's twice my age, but no that's just the opposite, ladies and gentle men I got blessed with an eye candy, Mr hot stuff was looking at me with dose his enchanting green orbs and a gorgeous

smile that kiss his lips, 'wow a smile not a smirk am totally surprised. I stair at his gorgeous face and went lower to his chest level, yep his ripped and my eyes went lower his totally big down there I thought to my self 'stop thinking like that slut' my stupied brain shouted at me, as I was shamelessly staring at the god sent spaceman in front of me I was interrupted by an annoying voice "what the hell are you wearing", why old man why most you just spoil my fun. 

************************************   plz check my other book " Dear to love crazy"is still ongoing but about to be finished check it out while you wait for the next update

plz don't forget to vote and comments thank you and have a nice day