chapter 4

Recaps:

''Rossy''  the old man called "what" I answered, he looked at me with a disapproving face '' you are getting married" he dropped the boom on me. 

"What, am not getting married" I said.
"Yes you are, the wedding is in two weeks time", he said arrogantly. "

Who the fuck do you think your are" I yelled getting up the chair with so much force it fell over.

"You can't tell me what to do old man, am not your daughter or an object that you own and control it to do your measly work for, so listing carefully am not getting married and that's it" I said banging my hands hard on the table to make my point.

He looked at me with a hard face and a glare that will send me six foot down

" no you listen" he started ,
"Your are getting married whether you like it or not,  or if you disagree all your sweet dead fathers hard work will go down the drain" he finished with an evil smirk.

"What the fuck do you mean" I blew at him.

"The company has gone bankrupt, so I took a lone and the company is still not getting back on its feet, and the person I took the lone from wants his money back,and if we can't pay him back he will take the company or give your hands in marriage to him" he said not looking any bit worried.

"How much do you owe them" I asked.

"Fifty million", fifty million this fool must be crazy.

" fifty million" I blew

" you fucking borrowed fifty million and your using me for collateral, why will you do that, don't you have any sympathy you better go clean your mess up because am out of here" I said angrily.

''Rossy if you don't do this the company will go down and we will all be killed" he blotted looking all frustrated.

"What do you mean by all been killed"

"The person I took the loan from is not an ordinary person he is a Mafian boss, the strongest in the whole of America, if you don't marry him he will kill us all" he said

"Why the bloody hell will you take money from a mafian are you crazy" I said look all shaken up.

Know is not only my family this man has destroyed, he has destroyed my fathers hard work to build that company and my freedom, what
did I do to deserve this, I don't even have a freaking choice do i.

" he was the only person willing to lend me that amount by that time" he said

"I have to think about this" I said .

"I advised you to make the right choice before tomorrow morning"

" and why's that" I asked.

"Because they will be coming tomorrow morning, so be ready and please look presentable"

Oh you got to be kidding me what have I get my self into, I should have never come back to this hell hole  I should have just stayed at Manhattan.

"What ever" I said and walked out of the dinning room to my room.

I jumped on the bed and thought of my miserable life oh god why me, what have I down to deserve this I know I have bullied a lot of people and broke some couple of people's hands but this punishment is to much for me to handle.

Why dose my life have to be so shitty, I was planning on finishing collage, come back home, collect my fathers company from that shit head, kick him out of my house and live happily, but no life has to give me a 360 degrees turn.

Know I have to choose between my fathers company and life or my freedom.

I think I know what i most do, with that thought in my head I fell in To a dreamless sleep.

************************************so what do you think plz live a comment and don't forget to tap that ☆ star thank you all bye👋🏻👋🏻 
We have reached 102 readers I am  really grateful