chapter 1

Bip, bip,bip,bip,bip,bip,bip

'Whats making that fucking sound ahhh' I said with a sleeping voice. Oh it's just my alarm clock 'fuck'.
I got up took my bath, brush that hair that I will never cut and got dressed in a Blue Jeans and a sweatshirt and put my hair in a pony tail.

Thank God just remaining two more weeks before my graduation finally living college.

Running to the exams hall was my usual thing, well am always late.
It was already full and thank god the supervisor wasn't in.
I took my sit and waited.

After four hours of brain wreck and my bout hurting am all done with my exams finally I said to my self.

I was heading to the small coffee shop by the street across our campus, when a car came at full speed and almost knocked me out I was to furious. Unlucky for the person he came down of his car to apologies I suppose, but before he could even open his mouth I grab him by the neck and heat him hard on his car, he grab my arm and started to apologies, I let him go.

I was walking away when someone pulled my arm and yanked me forward, I can't believe this ass has balls. " sorry but I think we started at the wrong path, my name is..." before he could finish I yanked my arm from him and said, with a wicked look "I don't fucking care what your name is and don't you ever talk to me or get in my fucking way get it", and walked away before he could say anything, 'creepy much', I thought to my self.

************************************
Ha ha!! Lovelies hope u enjoyed this chapter I know is short
But promise to make the next one longer

This is my first book so plssss don't judge❤❤❤