Chapter 9

About half an hour later, everyone had gone home except Bailey, who was just waking up.

"What happened?" she grumbled,

"Bailey!" Casey exclaimed, springing up from beside her and giving her a big hug, "I was so worried!"

"Sorry? My dark magic can come with a cost and if I'm stressed I accidentally go into demon mode when my eyes go red from my black magic sickness. I didn't cause too much damage, did I?" she explained and asked worriedly.

"Uh... a bit, but don't worry, Lenora cleaned it all up!" Casey reassured her, "Except the bit at the school."

"That's good to hear. Sorry I tried to kill you. I don't remember everything that I did, only parts like me blasting you across the music room. Sorry," she apologized.

"Good thing she doesn't remember throwing knives at me when I was taped against the wall..." Casey thought to himself.

"So, should I leave now? I don't want to stay long if I'm not allowed to," Bailey quiried. Casey quickly looked at the time.

"Sure, I gotta get ready for my date with Lenora," Casey replied.

"What if I offer to get you something new to wear for it to make up for trying to kill you?" she offered.

"How long will it take?" Casey asked her,

"Depends on you, What time is your date?" she returned a question.

"At seven o'clock to be precise." he told her

"That's two hours from now. We have time. Come on. We will be going to FTW for this. Let your parents know," she informed. So Casey told his parents where he was going and Bailey teleported them both to the FTW. When they arrived, they were standing outside of Drew Family Tailors.

"Lenora's aunt runs the shop. Come on," she encouraged him to follow her inside. The two went inside and an elder lady stood behind a counter.

"Hello and welcome. What can I get for you today?" she asked, warmly.

"My friend here wants a new outfit for his date tonight," Bailey informed.

"Alright, right this way," the lady said.

"See ya in an hour," Bailey called as Casey was led to an area surrounded by mirrors with fabric all around him as well.

"So what would we like today sir?" she asked him. Casey thought for a good minute before answering.

"I'm terrible at making decisions, what do you think would look best?" Casey asked,

"How's about a nice suit in your favourite colour? I could also make you a nice vest and black pants with a white shirt to go underneath." she suggested.

"Huh, do you think I could get a blue shirt with a grey vest and pants?" He asked,

"That you could. Now, let's quickly go to the fabrics and pick the shades of blues and grey.

* * *

An hour later, Casey was all in his new outfit when Bailey walked in the shop.

"Looking sharp dude," she complimented.

"Thanks, I'm quite proud of it," he beamed,

"So how much is it Goody Drew?" Bailey asked,

"Fifteen dollars," the lady said. Bailey gave a twenty.

"Keep the change," Bailey said as she and Casey left the store. "So? How was that?"

"Pretty interesting," Casey told her,