Chapter 5

"So whatcha wanna do?" Bailey asked him, curiously.

"What do you suggest?" Casey asked back,

"I don't know. Anything works for me. We can do almost anything," she replied flirty.

"Well..." Casey thought out loud, "you think we could check out that school? Um..."

"Lenora's old one and the school Netty and Gideon go to? Joan of Arc High School or a different one? Maybe Merlin Middle School where Missouri goes?" Bailey asked back. Casey thought about it for a second.

"Actually," Casey responded, "I think I remember hearing someone talk about a treasure cave of some sort yesterday?"

"I know what you're talking about. We can go there if you'd like. We just have to follow paths. There's not much there except tonnes of gold and treasure that belongs to some old folks. It's quite boring actually," Bailey replied.

"Well, how about we check out one of those schools first then?" Casey said,

"Missouri's or Gideon and Netty's? You've seen inside the library of Netty and Gideon's." Bailey asked.

"Um... How about... Netty's? And if we have time, we could visit Missouri's," Casey told Bailey and she agreed.

The two left the cottage and when Casey turned around, he noticed he couldn't see it anymore. Instead, he now saw a forest that looked rather ordinary in every way possible.

"Where'd the cottage go?" Casey asked Bailey,

"It's invisible, silly." she giggled.

"Oh, cool," he said as they began walking towards the town,

When they got to town, they walked through it and to Netty's school. They walked in and Bailey led him to the administration office.

"Hello, how can I help you today Miss Sinclair and friend?" the secretary asked.

"So, my friend is visiting here from another world, like I am. I was wondering if we could sit in on a class as a today only student. My friend recently learned he has magic and may wanna come here." Bailey partially lied.

"Alright. You two can stick with the student Magnolia Winters. I'll have her come after her math class." the secretary said.

"Thanks Goody Write." Bailey replied. A few moments later, a girl who looked about Casey's age with big glasses that were too big for her face and brown hair and the fairest skin ever walked in the office.

"Magnolia, these are the students you'll be assisting today," the secretary said.

"Well, I'm off to Magic Past and Present. Also nice to see you Lee, and friend. Lee's friend, I'm Magnolia." the girl said, extending her hand.

"I'm Casey," Casey responded shaking it,

"We better go, before we're late," Magnolia said as she led them through the school and to a classroom. It looked similar to a classroom at Casey and Bailey's school. The three of them sat down at a table together. "Today's lesson is about auras,"

"Hey, this will be a great lesson for Casey, to help understand that." Bailey said, nudging Casey with her elbow.

"I agree," Casey said, focusing all his attention on the lesson,

"Good morning everyone. Hope everyone read the textbook chapter I assigned last night. So to start off, who can tell me the four types of auras?" the teacher said. "Hmm, how's about one of our guests?" the teacher said and directed his attention at Casey and Bailey. Bailey looked at Casey as if to volunteer him.