Chapter 11

When they got to Lenora's treehouse. They were taking off their cosplays. Mark as Loki, Casey as Prince Florian, Lenora as Snow White and Bailey as the Mad Hatter. They then passed Bailey back her cosplay props who put them in the bag and teleported the bag elsewhere. Inside the treehouse, Lenora pulled a lever. Everything seemed to warp around them. A few seconds later, they were in a different dimension.

"Maybe we shouldn't've taken our disguises off," Bailey said.

"Still have them?" Lenora asked.

"Yup, although I was thinking since we picked the last ones, the guys should pick them this time," Bailey answered.

"I agree. You two are doing. No ifs ands or buts about it," Lenora said to Casey and Mark while they were passed the cosplay bag. Casey looked through the bag for a second, pulling out four disguises.

"Will these work?" Casey asked, showing her the disguises,

"Yep," Lenora said. They put them on and Casey looked like Bob Marley. Mark like a god Bailey like Maleficent and Lenora like Joan Jett. After making sure they were unrecognizable, they left the treehouse to explore Bailey and Lenora's reality. They traveled around and got to a restaurant called Rapunzel Meals. They saw a woman who looked like a witch hunter leading a group of people and someone who reminded them of someone Casey recognized from a day Netty and Gideon's school named Fairfax Lint plus a whole army of people.

"Should we join that army?" Bailey asked.

"Isn't your past self in there?" Lenora asked,

"Right and I could say the same about you. "Let's just sneak in now since we have ten minutes before they do," Bailey said, "but just to be safe..." Bailey casted a spell and Casey sneezed. "What did you do?" Casey asked Bailey.

"Made us unrecognisable," Bailey answered, "Let's get inside."

As the group snuck in, Casey and Mark saw it was a birthday party. Casey and Mark then spotted a woman who looked like an older version of Bailey. She was sitting by a man and she seemed sort of comfortable but at the same time uncomfortable. They also spotted an older version of Lenora talking to an older version of Missouri.

"What's going on here?" Casey whispered to Bailey,

"In this timeline, Missy married him," Bailey pointed to a guy who looked similar to the guy with an older Bailey. "And this is a birthday party that was planned for him,"

"Okay, so what's with the army?" Casey questioned,

"They try to arrest us for an uprising against the CAW Society. No arrests are made," Bailey answered.

"Uh huh, one last question," Casey said, pointing to Bailey's older self, "why do you look so uncomfortable?"

"I sorta got stuck in a relationship then marriage with my ex, I wasn't happy with him." Bailey answered, sounding embarrassed. Casey nodded and the army showed up inside the restaurant.

"I think we've seen enough," Lenora said.

"Uh okay?" Casey answered, as they teleported back to the tree house.

"Ready to go back?" Lenora asked.

"So soon?" Casey joked, uncomfortably,

"We don't need any waterworks happening," Lenora answered as they got back to the current timeline. They then went to the TARDIS and back home to their time.

"Well, that was fun," Casey exclaimed upon exiting the TARDIS, "See y'all later!"

"I should point out we traveled to the day before the dance!" Lenora called after him. Casey froze in his tracks.

"WHAT!?" Casey screamed, "How am I going to explain this to my parents!?"

"You're forgetting doubles were in our places." Lenora reminded. "It's like we never left to them,"

"Oh thank god," Casey said, calming down.

"And now, a ticket for Mark and his date. For Bailey and her date, and for us," Lenora squealed giving tickets to Mark and Bailey while passing Casey one too after.

"Thanks, but I don't think I'm going," Mark declined,

"Well your parents think you're going so now what?" she asked.

"Guess I'll see you guys later then," Mark grumbled, teleporting home. As Casey, Lenora and Bailey walked to Kling Family Bakery to get a snack before they went home, Casey turned to Bailey.

"Who are you taking to the dance, Bailey?" Casey asked her,

"You'll see," she mischievously smirked before teleporting off.

"So, Casey, are you excited for the dance?" Lenora asked him.

"Probably not as much as you and Bailey are but ya," he answered.

The two parted ways and Casey went to his house and Lenora went to hers.