💥Bakugo x reader💥

Y/n and Bakugo are both adults (in your early or middle 20s)

⚠️Mentioning of suicide and sexual harassment⚠️

Idk if this is good or bad, I wrote this when I was half asleep so I'm probably going to edit it if it's needed - updated January 16 2021

Words: 2095

•———————💥———————•

You're a teacher at U.A., an English teacher to be exact. You were a not so known hero because you worked at night but when you got asked to be a teacher at U.A, your old high school, you immediately said yes.

Your husband, Bakugo, was fine with it, as long as he knows at the end of the day what you have been doing. He's very protective and doesn't want anything to happen to you.

It was another late night for you at work, you glanced at the clock to see it was nearly 8 pm. You groaned and banged your head at the desk where all the grading papers were.

You then felt a hand on your back and looked beside you to see it was Nezu. "Still overworking I see," he said and you sighed "I'm sorry, Nezu I just need to get these done until tomorrow"
"I see, but why don't you go home and take thaws with you?"

"Ugh, I wish I could but Katsuki will complain that I'm overworking again," you said and he chuckled "He's the one to talk about overworking?" He said and you both snickered. "Go home, it's late and I don't want you to fall asleep in the middle of class again," he said and walked out of the classroom.

You sighed and began to take your things. You laid everything in your bag before taking your jacket and walk out of the school.
You giggled as you remembered what you had heard from the students today.

Flashback
Y/n's POV
I walked into the 1B classroom to see all the boys were standing in a big group while the girls were the same. I stared at them, blinking a couple of times before sighing. "I'm not even gonna ask. "Take your seats and get to page 29," I said and started the lesion.

~ Small time skip ~

As I was walking around the classroom to help some of the students, I could hear two of the boys whisper to each other.
"Hey, is it true?"
"What?"
"You like, L/n-sensei"
"S-So what? She's beautiful, how couldn't I?" The big asked and the other person shrugged
"I don't know. She never talks about her private life but I can sense she's already taken"

I began to walk over to them and when I stood a little behind the two boys, I crossed my arms as I cleared my throat, the two froze and looked up at me. I raised a brow at them and they go back to work "Quit talking you two" I said and they nodded "Yes, L/n-sensei" they said and I heard some of the other students giggle and chuckle at them. I glared over at them and they directly looked back at their books. I sat back down at the desk on the front to grade some papers.
Flashback end

Still Y/n's POV
"I'm home," I said and closed and locked the door behind me before taking off my jacket and shoes. "Welcome back" I heard Katsuki say from the living room and I smiled "I'm going to be in the kitchen so if you want something you know where I am," I said and walked into the kitchen. I sat the bag down on a chair and placed the papers on the table. I sat down and began to work once again.

"Y/n— What are you doing?" I looked up from the paper that I was about to grade to see Katsuki walking over to me. "I'm grading papers. It has to be down tomorrow" I said and he hugged me from behind and laid a peck on my cheek. "It's soon 9:30 pm and you're still working? Baby, you're overworking yourself again" He said and I groaned "I knew you would be like this. I need to do this, why don't you make some coffee for us both?" I asked and he groaned "If you tell me how your day has been going. Anything new?" He asked and I giggled at the answer he's gonna get from that question.