🦹‍♂️Dabi x reader💔

Words: 571
================
Y/n was sitting on the chair at the bar. Her elbows on the bar table and her face in her hands. Not dating to look at the male informs of her... 'Here we are again' she thought.

The named male, Dabi, sat beside her. His gaze everywhere but her.

"Why? Why did you do it?" Y/n asked, catching Dabi's attention. He looked at her and jolt a bit at her hard and angry gaze.

Her beautiful e/c eyes piercing it self onto his soul.

"I thought you said yo wouldn't do it and get here we are" she grumbled and he looked down at his lap, the guilt overflowing him.

She slowly stood up from the chair and took some steps so she was standing right i front of him. 'But what did I expect from him? His a villain after all' she thought and shook her head with a huff.

She had already caught him some months ago with another girl. He begged you to come back and give him another chance. He promised not to do it but he did. Just some hours before now, she caught him making out with another girl. He broke your heart again, he couldn't keep his promise. This is getting ridiculous.

"I knew this would happen. I knew this wasn't a good idea but I let it happen anyway" she mumbled between her sighs and Dabi finally looked at her once again. His guilt now exploding into him when he saw the sad eyes from the person he loved the most.

He sighed "Look babe—"

"DON'T call me that" She scolded and he looked down

"Y/n, I'm sorry... I really mean it. So please, give me another chance" he asked, it sounded more like a plea but the h/c female shook her head

"No... not more. You broke my heart twice, I'm not letting you do it again. I'm not gonna fall for your damn traps this time, Dabi." She said and he looked at her

"Y/n..." she shook her head again

"No" she whispered and he stood up from the chair, walking closer to her but she moved away

"Y/n no, please, please" he begged, looking right into her e/c eyes.

She looked away, remembering the last time this happened. He had begged her for forgiveness and another chance and then he brake you to the last heartbeat. But not this time.

"Dabi..." she looked into his shining blue eyes.

"It's over. You're not gonna have another chance to just break my heart once again. You broke me once, you broke me twice... I'm jot letting you get another chance."

Dabi's eyes widen. "Y/n..." he whispered as he reached a hand to her shoulder but she roughly shoved it off her.

"Don't fucking tough me" she said with venom all over her voice.

She walked past him, nodding his shoulder harshly before grabbing the door handle
"Y/n! I beg you! I'm not completed without you" she looked back at Dabi with a glare.

"But have you thought of me? I haven't been completely since you cheated for the first time Dabi... and I want to feel myself healing this time... bye Dabi" she said and walked out. Leaving the villain at the secret hideout.

Y/n walked into Shigaraki's room and looked him right in the eye.

"Brother... I'm leaving"