💪Kirishima + nephew reader💪

M/n - male name
W/n - woman name
================================
(Y/n's POV)
Hi! I'm Y/n Kirishima and I'm 16. I'm the son of m/n Kirishima and w/n Kirishima but my mother had turned back to her old last name after my parents got a divorce, two years ago.

I look up to my uncle, Eijiro Kirishima, he has always been there for me and our personalities are very similar... or... I used to have his personality until I got in an accident and have to sit in a wheelchair for the rest of my life. He always visiting me, even when he has a cold he visits me at my dad's apartment to see how we are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat in the kitchen, trying to make a simple sandwich, but... of course, it didn't work that well.

I dropped everything, I dropped the vegetables on the floor and I couldn't get a plate because of the locker that was too high up.

I sighed and looked down at my legs. I sat the vegetables on the counter again and rolled over into the living room and to the couch, I held onto the couch and tried to move my feet so they touched the floor.

I couldn't, so I moved them with my hands instead. I took a deep breath and tried to stand up. I held onto the couch tighter but I fell over so I laid on the couch instead of standing by it.

I sighed in disappointment, I felt so useless without the ability to walk. I started to feel tears in my eyes, I only cry when I'm alone because... I don't want others to think that I'm weaker than I already am.

(Eijiro's POV)
I stood behind the wall, watching my nephew try to stand up.

It broke my heart when I heard his sobs. I looked at him from behind the wall to see him try to get back into his wheelchair, but he couldn't get it.

I carefully walked into the kitchen to see everything on the counter, I sighed and made him his favorite dish, sandwiches.

When I was done, I walked into the living room and gave him the plate, he looked up from his hands and to the plate.

He looked up at me and I gave him one of my big and bright smiles. He shook his head and looked down again "I'm not hungry" he said, sadness and disappointment in his voice.

I sat the plate on the table and sat beside him "I'm sorry, uncle" he whispered, I looked at him confused.

"Why are you saying sorry?" I asked, he looked at me

"Because I'm a failure. I wanted to be like you and you have told and learned me so much... but now... I can't do anything on my own" he said and looked down at his legs.

"Why does this happen to me" he whispered to himself but I heard. I hugged his shoulders

"Sometimes... life isn't fair but we need to accept it somehow. And I can still teach you about your Quirk. You don't need to stand up to use it" I said, he looked at me.

"What's the point to use it when I sit in that damn wheelchair," he said and pushed away from the wheelchair away from us, it crashed into the bookshelf.

I sighed and walked back with the wheelchair. I picked him up and sat him in it, I sat back on the couch and looked at him, my hand on his knee.

"You don't need a reason to use your Quirk, you can use it for fun or protect yourself," I said, he looked at me and sighed, giving me a small smile.

"You're right uncle... as always," he said, making me smile. I ruffled his hair

"What do you say... should we watch a movie and just chill," I asked, he chuckled and nodded.

I sat him back on the couch and walked into the kitchen, and fixed some snacks while he eats his sandwich.

I walked into the living room and sat beside him. We sat and watched moves until we fell asleep and my brother got home from work.

'I'm so proud of you, Y/n'