Everything about you

Copyright © 2013 By Franqi A. Brewer

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic and mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the publisher or author, except in the case of the reviewer, who may quote brief passages embodied in critical articles or in a review.

I walked into the annoying halls of the annoying school and almost cringed at how annoying the girls are. They sit and gossip and talk about nonsense celebrities. They care about who has lypo and who's having a kid next. It's sickening. No one really understands the depth of life and struggle here. It's superficial and fake and I wish I could just stay home. I wanted to stay home and wait. I needed to wait for Tyson.

Tyson is my boyfriend. He had golden bronze skin that glows where ever he wanders. He had hazel green eyes that look ghostly grey whenever he's angry. He had toned muscles and an amazing body from all his years playing sports. He was athlete of the year here for the last two years. He played football, soccer, baseball, he even ran track. He loved football. His eyes lit up when ever you mentioned the sport. He knew everything about it and he would tell you in a second.

  Tyson is perfect. Well he was last time I saw him and I have no doubt that he will be when he gets here. He's the golden boy.

 Tyson...he disappeared a year ago. Everyone tells me he left for some R&R, but I call bullshit. Tyson wasn't the kind of guy to just disappear off the face of the earth because he needed alone time. If he did leave there was a serious reason why. And I needed him back. He's my best friend. He was the one I called when I had no one. If I was out there "lost" in the world, he would fight to bring me back and reunite me with the world. So that is what I plan to do...if anyone takes me off of suicide watch. I was going to find a way.