Chapter 3

I’m quiet over the dinner table. I don’t have much to say. I glance at Drake once in a while and few times I catch him looking at me, each time a smirk at him and he lifts a brow but says nothing. His brother sits next to him and right in front of me. He seems to be bored and shy. He plays with the food on his plate until his mom whispers at him to stop it. When the plates are empty and stomachs are full my mom hints at me to take Henry to the other room to play. “Hey, Henry wan ‘a see all the cool stuff I have?” I ask and smirk at him. A wide smile spreads on to his face as he nods firmly and jumps of his chair. I walk him into the living room. We sit down on the couch and I show him my Nintendo. He smiles and his eyes widen. I put in Mario carts and he starts driving. His eyes fixed on the screen and his hands moving side to side as he turns the car in the game. I can’t help but laugh each time he swears and frowns after crashing or loosing. Suddenly the floor creaks and I look at the door. Drake stands there leaning against the wall.  “So….” He trails off. “You are their daughter?” I smirk and nod. “And that’s why you looked surprised when I said I didn’t know you?”

“Yes, I’ve met you like seven times.” I tell him and smile. He giggles and looks at his feet. Then his eyes meet mine. His head is slightly bowed and his hair is in his face.

“Well I’m a popular guy, I meet a lot of people.” He prides himself and sits down on the couch. I laugh and shake my head. Before I can say anything my mom calls me into the dining room.

“Sweetie? Can you go down stairs and get a bottle of rose wine? It’s on the counter.” She asks. I nod and smile. Usually I would pout but we have company. I walk down stairs and on the bottom I feel a presents behind me. I turn around grabbing the collar of his shirt opening the next door and slamming him into the wall.  His eyes are wide and I bite back a growl. “Forget what you saw!” I hiss at him which makes him smirk. “I mean it.” He snickers. “I can’t have my mom and dad thinking I have a fucking tattoo! It’s ridiculous!” He smirks at me and I let go off his shirt. We’re in the wine-cell. I grab the bottle and look at him. He’s still smirking like an imbecile. “What?”

“So you’re saying you’re a ‘good girl’” He comments with his stupid smile on his face.

“Get upstairs.” I tell him firmly and point at the door. The small space in the basement is confusing when you have never been there. There are three other doors there. One into the garage, one into my mom’s ‘room’ and then to the stairs. He looks lost before opening the door to my mom’s ‘room’. I can almost see his chin dropping from the back of his head. He turns slowly around and looks at me. “What is that?” He looks a little terrified. But not as much freaked out as I hoped.

“My mom’s craft room” I say and close the door.

“Your mom owns a gun-collection?” He asks, as if I were lying.

“Yebbs!” I tell him and open the door to the stairs. He looks a little shocked. I’ve never seen him like this. “What? You’ve never seen a gun before?” He rolls his eyes. “I thought you were a badass.” I say disappointed.

“Don’t get too cocky, I’ve just never seen or met a woman who has that many guns before. I didn’t expect it from your mom, she’s such a…lady.” He answers.  I smirk and he laughs quietly.

“Don’t believe that ladies can own guns and be badass?” He rolls his eyes. “Never heard of a small thing called feminism?” I say with a smirk. I don’t wait for an answer, I just start walking up the stairs.

            The rest of the dinner goes…slowly. So very slowly. But after it I throw my body on the bed and stare at the sealing. I check my phone to see a missed call from Tally. “Hey what’s up?”

“There’s a party at Ashe’s” She informs me. I can hear her smile on the other end of the line. She loves parties. Of cores she does. She has the most beautiful face and the best personality. “So are you coming?” She asks.

“Yeah I think so.” I reply. “I’ll have to sneak out.” I tell her and look out the window.

“Yeah, I think so, its Ashe’s party, your dad won’t approve.” She giggle and I join her. “Well see you there at half past eleven?”

“Sure, see yah babe.” I tell her before hanging up. I need an outfit. I open my closet and look at it for five minutes before I start tearing out cloths. Finally after looking though my stack of shit I find what I’m going to wear. Perfect. My phone beeps. It’s Sam. “Hi. What’s up?” I say as soon as I pick up.

“I’m going to Ashes tonight are you coming?” He asks.

“Yes, I’m just picking out my outfit right now.”

“What are you going to wear?” He asks.

“You’ll just have to wait and see.” I laugh and I hear him growl.

“Well, don’t come crying to me if you look like a scarecrow.” He fires back and I laugh.

“What are you going to wear?” He tells me about his outfit that is sounds as fabulous as usual. He also tells me that this is supposed to be a big thing so I should be prepared for a full house. Ash is our friend from our younger school. We are quite good friends. He has a big house and parents the travel a lot. Me and him have been friends for a really long time but because we went to different school our friendship as declined a little. “He broke up with his girlfriend.” I tell him in a sad tone.”

“Which one?” Sam asks on a sarcastic voice. “Poor guy holds onto girls like I chase them.” Sam says making me laugh.

“True.” I comment. “I hope he’s okay, he must be if he’s throwing a party.”

“Yeah, I think he’s fine.” Sam says in a low voice. “Well I’ll see you in a bit?”

“Yesss. Bye.” This is going to be some hell of a night.