Ten

"What? Really?" Lauren asked

"Yes, it's true. And I don't know how you'd respond to this. But I really had to speak out my feelings before it was late." Rowan said. He was nervous and looked down at the floor.

But in response, Lauren gave him a tight hug. Rowan was speechless for a moment or two but returned the hug. "I love you too," Lauren confessed.

"No!" Noah walked inside the classroom furiously. Behind him was Lisha. She looked so confused with the drama that was about to arise there.

"Who are you to say that?" Rowan asked.

"She's my girlfriend, isn't it Lauren?" Noah asked.

Lisha, Rowan, and Noah gazed at Lauren.

"No!" Lauren replied firmly. "You aren't meant to be mine! You're a liar, a cheater! Go away!" She busted out.

But Noah walked briskly towards Lauren and held her wrist tightly, trying to pull her away from Rowan.

But as Lauren struggled to get her grip off him, Rowan held Noah's wrist, pulled it away from Lauren's wrist, and pushed Noah to the wall, causing a loud thud.

"You brat!" Noah shouted, furiously, and walked towards Rowan, and grabbed his collar. But Rowan got it off easily and slapped him on his face.
Rowan took Lauren's hand and walked out of the classroom. Lauren was all shocked.

"You're shocked?" He asked and she nodded.

"You wanna go back to him?"

"No," replied Lauren.

"So you're mine now?" Rowan asked.

"Yes."

"You love me?" Rowan asked.

"Yes, of course! I love you!" Lauren laughed and they walked off together.