Seven

Rowan's friends convinced Noah about the dating story and the latter rushed behind Rowan and Lauren

Rowan's friends convinced Noah about the dating story and the latter rushed behind Rowan and Lauren. He saw them at the cafeteria, holding hands and talking to each other, laughing.

"He's looking at us," Rowan said to Lauren, pretending to laugh. "Yeah, I can see that," Lauren smiled. "Come let's go now," Rowan said, they got and walked away, ignoring Noah.

From then on, wherever Noah went, he saw Lauren and Rowan together. He saw them talking, walking laughing, holding hands, and dancing together. It was indeed very irritating for Noah to see Rowan and Lauren together.

"Why are you getting angry and furious?" Lisha asked him once.

"I'm not angry, but it's irritating and I'm quite surprised to see an innocent and good girl like Lauren dating someone else when she already has me as her boyfriend by name," Noah explained.

"Well, Rowan matches more with Lauren than you. It's the truth. You should probably accept that," Lisha said to him.

"What the heck?!"

"Anyways, you love me! Then what's the big deal?"

"Yeah! It doesn't matter! Come on, let's hang out together!" Noah said with a smile.

But again, Lauren and Rowan worked out their plan.

"Lauren, do you wanna spend some time with me?" Lisha and Noah heard Rowan asking Lauren, while they were walking.

"Of course, it would be my pleasure. But there are things that I regret right now!" Lauren replied. Lisha and Noah kept quiet to hear their conversation.

"And what is it?"

"Noah."