Eight

"Noah?" Rowan repeated

"Yes, Noah. I now wonder why I ever loved him. Was I blind then? There are guys much better than him. Then why on earth did I choose him? Ok now, why would I talk about any other guys... You're way better than him in looks, character, and everything." Lauren said, delighted.

"Noah shouldn't hear all these..." Rowan said.

"I don't care if he hears me! Just let that idiot go with whomever he wants!"

"Lisha, I've got a doubt now," Noah said in a low voice.

"What's it?"

"Is Lauren acting?"

"What do you mean?" Lisha asked.

"I meant that Lauren might've got to know about our relation. So she's probably acting as if she's dating that Brice guy!" Noah explained.

"That might be possible," Lisha said.

But what they didn't know was that both Rowan and Lauren were actually falling for each other. They had started to develop feelings for each other as they progressed through the acting.

Noah and Lisha believed their thoughts and left the place. Lauren and Rowan inside the classroom locked their eyes. They couldn't take their eyes off each other.

Should I tell her about my feelings? Rowan thought.

No, Lauren. You shouldn't confess. What if he doesn't have any feelings for you? Lauren thought.

"Lauren, I gotta go! Sorry." Rowan said suddenly and ran out of the classroom, leaving Lauren alone in confusion and thoughts.