Information

This is the edited version of Mr. Cute [Rowoon FF]

I hope that you all enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed editing it. Let me know your opinions about my work through the comment section. You may also give your responses through the PMs. Shower all your love by voting and sharing this story.

I know this is a short story, indeed! But there's something that I would like to add i.e a sequel of this work would be coming up shortly. Stay tuned for that.

Even though the sequel will take a month or two to release, the plot, covers, and banners are all done for it.

Special thanks:

Cover credits:  gullywasher

Banner Credits: rosydvn

You both deserve 50% of this work's credits. You're the reason why I got an amazing cover as well as beautiful banners for this. Thank You So Much.

& Thank You gullywasher for the cover for the sequel too. Have a good day, both of you and all my readers!

Notice:

Fantasy!!!! Dear SF9 fans!!!
Keep streaming SUMMER BREEZE, GOOD GUY, AND SHINE TOGETHER. We might not be a big fandom but we are still fighting! Let's do it!

Also, Rowoon's "SHE WOULD NEVER KNOW" starring Woh Jin Ah will go on air on 18th January. Don't miss the show. I'm sure it's gonna be awesome! Don't forget to watch it. Not only Fantasy, but Kdrama lovers should also give it a try.

Love you all! Thank You for reading till the end. I hope you all enjoyed it. Have a good day and time!

Love,
Ruhi❤

Love,Ruhi❤