Five

"We have to come up with a plan," said Camille

"What kind of plan?" asked heartbroken Lauren.

"Rowan, can you please help us?" Camille asked.

"How?" Rowan asked.

"Hey, Lauren and Camille!" came a voice that was Lisha's. Lauren felt her temper rising but Camille took Rowan's hand and forced him to hold Lauren's hand.

"Hi, Lisha!" Camille said with a smile, acting casually.

"Hey!" Lauren said with a fake smile.

"Oh! Why is this guy holding your hand, Lauren?" Lisha asked noticing Rowan's hold.

"Umm... Nothing."

"By the way, Rowan Brice, Noah's classmate," he introduced himself to Lisha.

"Oh, nice! But, does Noah know that Rowan knows you, Lauren?" Lisha asked her.

By then, they saw Noah walking towards them.

"Hey!" He said and noticed the grip of Rowan on Lauren's hand. "What are you doing?" He asked sounding protective.

"Nah! I just held her hand," Rowan replied, leaving Lauren's hand.

Lauren looked at Camille and she eyed at her asking her to hold Rowan's hand. And suddenly, Lauren held his hand and said, "No, it's okay." She smiled.

"What the hell?" Noah said furiously.

"What do you mean?" Camille asked.

"Rowan, get your hold off Lauren!" Noah said.

Rowan looked at Lauren, confused. "No, Rowan! Just ignore him," Lauren said. "Let's go," she said and pulled Rowan away from Lisha and Noah, closely followed by Camille.

"Hey! What are your plans?" Rowan asked, confused.

"You have to love Lauren Winchester," Camille instructed.

"What?!" Rowan and Lauren asked in unison.