One

"Lauren! Lauren! Come here! Fast!" Lauren's friend Camille called to her

"What happened?"

"Come fast!" Camille held her hand and rushed through the corridors to an abandoned classroom at the end.

"Look!" She said, but Lauren found no one inside the classroom.

"Who's there?! No one!" Lauren said.
Camille was shocked to find none inside the room.

"What the! They were inside! I saw them!" said Camille.

"Who?"

"Noah, your boyfriend. He was inside the classroom."

"So? Can't he be inside this room?" Lauren asked, not getting any idea.

"Lauren! Try to think! I saw Noah inside this room with another girl! They were both kissing each other." Camille said.

"Camille! Just shut up, OK? Just don't blabber anything! Just that you're my good friend doesn't mean that you can speak out about any blunder!" Lauren said, her temper rising.

"Lauren! You're over there?" A third voice came in - Noah's. Both Lauren and Camille looked at each other and Lauren asked Camille not to blabber anything in front of her boyfriend.

"Hey, Noah!" Lauren ran over and hugged him tightly. And he returned the hug.

That was when Camille noticed a red stain on Noah's cheek.

"Noah! What's the red color on your cheek?" She asked and Lauren too noticed that.

"What's that, Noah?" Lauren asked suspiciously.