Two

"Oh! That's nothing! Just some dried red paint

"Oh! That's nothing! Just some dried red paint. My friend, Luke did that during our painting class," said Noah.

"Ah! That's all!" Lauren said, with a smile believing his explanation.

"OK, now! Are you gonna come for an outing with me?" Noah asked.

"It would be my pleasure!" Lauren said delightedly.

Noah and Lauren have been together for the past two years and Lauren was so innocent that she blindly believed him. Noah was an outcast but acted so well that he got a firm place in Lauren's good books.

Lauren turned back to look at Camille and the latter mouthed, "Don't believe him."

But Lauren ignored that and hand in hand, she got out of the high school with Noah.

"What were you both talking about?" Noah asked Lauren as they got out of the campus.

"Who?"

"You and Camille."

"Ah! Nothing!" Lauren shook her head.

"Don't believe her! She's trying to trap you," Noah said with a smirk.

"What do you mean?"

"She's cheating you. She might've told you that I've been with some other girl, isn't it?" Noah asked her.

"Yeah! That's what she said. How do you know this?" Lauren asked appalled.

"She loves me! Camille loves Noah!" Noah said to his girlfriend in simple terms.

"What?!" Lauren was shocked.