Six

"What do you mean by love her?" Rowan asked

"I mean, you should act as if you love her," Camille explained short. "Can you do that?"

"I guess, yes..." Rowan replied. "You should ask for Lauren's opinion first."

"I'm in for anything. I'm just so angry at Noah that I'll do anything to get revenge on him!" Lauren said in rage.

"OK then, you just have to be romantic in front of Lisha and Noah. Provoke them. And let them spill the truth by themselves," Camille said.

"Alright!" Rowan and Lauren said in unison.

"I'm quite nervous now," Lauren said to Rowan and Camille on their way back to class.

"Don't worry, everything will be alright," Rowan assured.

"Alright."

The trio saw Lisha and Noah standing in the corridor and talking to each other, seriously. They got shook at the sight of Lauren and Rowan, together.

"Again together?" Lisha asked, surprised.

"No, we're just friends," Rowan said to them. Noah smirked.

"Noah, let's meet later. Now, I'm quite busy with Rowan," Lauren smiled.

"Come on," Rowan held her hand again and said to Camille, "We'll be back in a while, and please tell my friends that I'll meet them later." And the duo walked off.

Camille walked to Rowan's classroom and did as they had planned. She called two of Rowan's best friends from his class and convinced them to go and tell Noah that Rowan and Lauren are dating each other. And the two guys did as they were told.