Nine

"Camille! Camille!" Rowan shouted as she saw Camille walking somewhere

"Camille! Camille!" Rowan shouted as she saw Camille walking somewhere. She turned back to face Rowan.

"What happened Rowan?"

"I wanna tell you something, but please don't tell that to Lauren."

"Indeed! Spill it out!" Camille said.

"Umm..." Rowan closed his eyes and said, "I guess I'm in love with Lauren."

"What? Really?" Camille was astonished.

"Umm... Yes, it is! What's your opinion? Should I break this to Lauren?"

"Of course! She'd be pleased and happy to hear this. And indeed, she is very fortunate to have someone like you to love her! You should confess it!" Camille advised.

"Alright, thanks! This means a lot!" Rowan said and ran off back to the classroom where the duo was before.

Lauren there was walking to and fro inside the classroom and Lisha and Noah were back from their outing and was spying on Lauren. And that was when they saw Rowan running towards the classroom and they hid down behind a stack of chairs nearby.

"Lauren!" Rowan voiced.

"Oh! Rowan? You had gone somewhere, right? And you're back so soon!"

"Lauren, I wanna confess something to you."

"Yeah?"

"Lauren, I know how we started all these. You wanted to take revenge on Noah and that's when we started acting as per Camille's instructions," Rowan said.

"I told you, right?" Noah said to Lisha as they heard Lauren and Rowan's conversations.

"But there are more to add to it," Rowan continued, inside the room.

"What is it?" Lauren asked.

"I love you."