t-h-i-r-t-e-e-n

Dear diary,

They teased me again and when I couldn't stand it anymore I ran out of the room.

Luke followed me and tried to comfort me by saying that their opinions shouldn't be important to me, the only thing that counts is that I love myself.

I told him that I don't like myself either.

He then grabbed a cigarette and a lighter out of his jeans pocket.

Smiling, he handed me both and said that I should try because smoking would make me love myself as long as it lasted.

Unsure if I shoud, I did as he said and immediately felt like a weigh was pushed off of my shoulders.

As my head felt dizzy I asked him who he really is because since I knew him he changed a lot from bad boy to a popular asshole to a caring friend.

Sadness washed all over him and with his eyes closed he told me that there wasn't a real Luke; people used to judge him when he was being himself so everytime they disliked something about him he changed.

He changed himself so that everyone would be happy - but not him - and now he forgot who he really is.

He said that he wouldn't want that to happen to me too because I am unique and I am also hope to him.

Your Calum x

- - -

So so so so so so so

I really don't know what 2 say

I like 5sos?

cat x