n-i-n-e-t-e-e-n

Dear diary,

It's been 4 whole weeks and I haven't heard something from Luke yet.

Yes, I do see him in school everyday but he doesn't seem to want to talk - hell, he doesn't even look in my direction and acts as if nothing happened, if we haven't been friends for months, if he didn't tell me about his secret story . . as if I haven't kissed him and haven't destroyed our friendship forever, and that just hurts.

Why don't I talk to him? I don't even dare to look at him because I'm afraid of his coldness and impoliteness.

The boy got very bad-boyish since the incident he smokes more often, is abnormally pale, rarely speaks to anyone and he started getting in a lot fights with nearly everyone but recently he just insults Dylan.

Dylan is a really nice guy with emerald green eyes, grunge looks and a curly black fringe plus he is aparently the only person I talk to.

Our friendship started in French where we were forced to tell our neighbours about ourselves - I told him about my liking for Fall Out Boy and then he suddenly wouldn't stop talking to me.

But unfortunately Dylan is good friends with Justin and is very popular for being  attractive so I don't get the chance to talk to him other than in French.

Oh and the second reason why I don't talk to him is because I honestly don't see the need to - I mean, he obviously has a hatred towards gay people so why should I try to become friends with him again and waste my time just to win back a friend who doesn't accept me at all.

I mean why am I writing about him anyway I hate him with the entire power of my heart.

I hate him for not liking me back, for not turning my life into a fairytale, for not accepting me, for not talking to me anymore, I hate him for making me fall in love with him, I hate myself for being that stupid kid who has to be gay - I hate myself for being me.

Your Calum x

- - -

I finally got fobs new album after months of it being released and I'm v happy about that bc I had to listen to shitty audios on yt and now I finally bought it

Ps; I love you all :) x And thanks for commenting and voting it means very much to me

This story might will end "sad" but I'm not sure about it.

Drama will be coming v soon °•-•° (<idk)

(Unedited)

cat x