f-i-f-t-e-e-n

Dear diary,

After school Luke and I drove somewhere with his black Range Rover.

I asked him why he wouldn't want to tell me where we are going but he blocked me out by making the music as loud as possible.

When he stopped at a wood I hesitated to come out of the car at first but did it anyway when he told me to.

After a long and silent trip through the wood Luke suddenly started to strip out of his clothes, only leaving his boxers on his thin body.

I couldn't even question why he would do that because my mind was warning my eyes so hard not to look somewhere but his attractive face.

Luke then put a hand through his hand and laughed and looked so damn much like a Calvin Klein model with his perfect body, smile and.. just everything.

He then told me to do the same but I told him I couldn't - I couldn't let him see my flaws that would only have made me ashamed - so he helped me to strip out of my things . .

Anyway, Luke then told me to close my eyes and leaded me somewhere and I was dying inside because I couldn't get rid of the thought that he would somehow want to make fun of me.

But when I opened my eyes I was greeted by a beautiful lake that was hidden behind all these trees that we passed and the light streak that shone into the water made the atmosphere so peaceful and for a second it was like I was in heaven with Luke but  -

I need to go out now to make up my mind about things. . .

Your Calum x

- - -

"Luke this is . . just wow", Calum said ashtonized as he looked at the lake that shimmered in light blue shades.

Like you, Calum thought as he eyed Luke up and down and realized once again that they were scantily dressed.

"I know right", the blond nodded his head as he took the hand of Calum in his and leaded the boy to the water.

Luke then slowly glid into the water.

Every muscel worked as he swam into the middle of the lake, looking like an angel from afar.

"Don't just stand there c'mere", Luke shouted, but somehow still managed to sound so quiet and calm to Calum, as he saw the brunet who seemed to be hypnotized.

"Okay", Calum said more to himself as he jumped off the edge into the cold water, carefully swimming towards the guy whose entire attention was on the leaves surrounding him.

"This", Luke started as Calum reached him, "I found this places on the day me and my family arrived here"

Calum bit at his bottom lip as he tried to breathe as quiet as possible because he didn't want to distract Luke while he shared a private thing with him.

"I-I didn't want to leave Australia. I mean I changed myself so that everyone was happy with me there; I reached my goal to get accepted.

And now I would move house and every thing I did would just be a waste of time."

"So I ran away when we reached the place that should be my new 'home' and stumbled across this place. And it gave me hope that I somehow will get accepted again", the blond paused and swam near Calum so that their chest nearly touched each other.

"But now all that matters to me is what you think of me .. If you like me the way I like you"

Calum's eyes fluttered shut after he looked down to hide the pink in his face.

But Calum chose not to speak and snuggled his head into the crook of Luke's neck only to feel arms wrapped around his silhouette.

For a rather long time both of them stood like this and for the person of Calum it could've rested longer but the arms of Luke loosened their grip.

Fastly, Calum stepped a step back and landed with his eyes on Luke who seemed to be somewhere else.

Luke seemed to be uncomfortable with their previous position and it broke Calum's heart because moments before he felt like something sparked between the two of them.

The blond tried to overplay this awkward situation by picking the shorter boy up and throwing him into the water.

Both boys enjoyed themselves by splashing water in each other's faces and by throwing each other into the water.

When both boys were exhausted they decided to leave the wonderful place and drive home. Whilst they dressed, Calum grinned at Luke whose hair was no longer a quiff but straight curly hair.

Calum thought Luke looked cute eventhough his shirt said: I hope you die young

With wet clothes they both entered Luke's car and immediately freezed.

During the drive Calum had time to think because Luke didn't seem to want to talk; Luke thought himself.

Calum asked himself why Luke would act as if he liked him and then feel uncomfortable around him and then act as if nothing happened.

But how could he know that Luke asked himself the same question.

"See you tomorrow", Calum quickly said as they reached his house, fastly wanting to escape the car while he thought of how to explain everything to his parents.

But they wouldn't care anyway.

He then jumped out of the car, not wanting to look if Luke was gone or not.

He just wanted to have time on his own.

The boy fiddled with his keys when suddenly strong arms turned him around; Luke.

Luke placed a soft kiss onto Calum's cheek and whispered "See you tomorrow, mate"

And Calum's head felt dizzy as he watched the blond drive away.

What has he gotten himself into?

But more important why does he still want to be around the boy who makes his heart break and heal?

- - -

Different update?
Do you like it or nah?

But anyway this is an excuse for being so inactive lately :)

I LOVE YOU ALL

[unedited chapter]

cat x