e-i-g-h-t

Dear diary,

It's sunday today and I have many things to say.

Last friday my music teacher wanted to talk to me about certain things that he noticed.

As he closed the door of the music room he gestured towards a seat and started the conversation with the words "So Calum ..", and I immediately knew that it was serious.

He asked me about my bracelets and why I would never smile nor talk when I'm not forced to.

He also said that someone told him that they saw Justin and his friends beat me up so he offered me to talk to him but I begged him not to because I don't want to cause more trouble.

Before I left the room he told me that he wants my number because he wanted to talk to my parents - I gave him my number.

After I came back to school my father shouted at me again while my mum was on the phone talking to my teacher and telling him that she couldn't afford a therapist or that homeschooling wasn't a solution.

Saturday my teacher called us again - I answered and he told me that he would somehow find a solution; Thank you Mr.Gaskarth

Oh and Friday Luke sat next to me in the bus listening to 'what are you waiting for' by Nickelback and blocking the world out.

It bothered me that his hand was on my lap when he fell asleep but I was the more pleased when he missed his station due to him still sleeping.

Your Calum x

- - -

This is a filler and damn bad but heeey I updated

also pls check out my new cake story adults if you want to :))

Aaand I got another 2 story ideas , that will be cake 2 cause otp.
But I don't know when I should post them [&if I should even start another book?]

Also can we talk about i can't remember bc I just 'discovered' it and I don't know if I should cry or laugh

cat x