t-h-r-e-e

[ read author's note?]

Dear diary,

I forgot you for a week and I'm sorry that I only use you when I can't handle the situation anymore but;

The way he makes my stomach tingle a way it never had before when I see him.

The way he takes my brain somewhere else when he talks.

The way I'm

f

a

l

l

i

n

g

apart because I know that I can't fall for someone who doesn't even know my existence by now.

But unfortunately you can't stop falling when you already jumped down the building; so I can't stop slowly falling for Luke.

But if I should be honest I don't know if I'm falling in love.

Today he looked good as always;
His hair styled in a rebellious way matching the rest of his appearance - oh, and he wore a lip ring which made him receive detention.

This day was the first day for him to have Music with his new class also the first time for him to smile.

When his eyes lit up and his voice filled with happiness as he reasoned why punk rock genres are the best I smile a bit.

We have to do a 'presentation about our favourite music genre' , either group work or alone, in one week and all of the girls will probably choose punk rock to impress Luke but I'll just take my real favourite genre and if it turns out good for me I will catch his interest.

Your Calum x

- - -

So I wanted to say I'm earlier here than expected again , wow.

And my next update will probably not be in a week but next Sunday 'cause I write a test in Latin and in chemistry and I don't wanna fail at these 2 subjects because I'm actually really good at them.

&
That chapter was bullshit and bad.

And the 10 sentences limit makes it a bit hard to write for me but that's my bad luck

Please don't get tired of this story 'cause you think this is moving 2 fast because next chapter you'll see what will happen.

If you don't vote for this it's okay 'cause this is bad.

Bye,

cat x