s-e-v-e-n

Dear diary,

I wonder if anyone knows that awful feeling when people who used to like you hate you now.

Well, this is something that happens to me everytime I tried, I don't try anymore, to make a friend or more 'cause then I put my heart into that relationship and felt like I can be myself but figures that no one will ever accept me.

I'm not sure what got in me today but I wanted to go to the lunch hall again which is stupid because I nearly always do get rejected or beaten up there and I don't eat anyway.

I decided to buy a black coffee at the shop only to bump into; Sarah.

She immediately insulted me while she got her fruit bar and chocolate drink so when my head started pounding it kinda slipped .. I asked her why she hated me.

She went pale and then started to cry and within seconds she wasn't there anymore.

Justin seemed to watch mine and Sarah's 'conversation' the whole time so when he saw Sarah running off he went to me with a dangerously hot looking Luke, who wore a jeans jacket, a top with 'grxng3' on it and the usual black skinny jeans, following him closely.

So Justin eventually shouted at me and then diagraced me by pouring the hot coffee over my head while on the other side Luke watched me at the corner of his eye as he leaned against the corner and chewed his gum annoyingly loud.

It somehow bothers me that Luke turned out to be a boy who only wants to be popular because at the beginning I thought he was a cool guy with his punk look and good music taste but now I know that he only wants to be one of the 'cool kids'.

Oh, and to come back to Sarah it really hurts that this girl who used to be my girlfriend before I figured out who I was hates me now.

Your Calum x

- - -

What the hell 108 votes i. can't. believe. that. this . is . true ily all!!

Also pls check out my new story adults it's cake 2 bc otp and the first chapter will be up hopefully soon :))

Next update probably next sunday bc I write a vocab test in french and danish and a class test in mathematics and latin.
How fun :(

cat x