s-i-x

Dear diary,

I just can't hate Luke; eventhough I try so hard I can't hate him and I think maybe he has me trapped under some sort of spell.

We had History today and we had to do partner work and I got paired up with someone called Connor; he's the nicest out of my class perhaps even school.

Connor really tries hard to get me to smile and I think that's cute of him but I can't smile eventhough when I try to fake it; I can't

Our teacher had to go out for a 5 minutes and she told Luke to handle the situation and write the pupils' names on the board if they're loud or else.

Within seconds the class got noisy and as expected Sarah had to insult me and Connor with the 'oh look at those gay assholes' sentence.

Connor made an unexpected move - he stood up for myself - not even for himself but mine, I mean this never happened.

Sarah got upset and so they, meaning Justin and his 'rebell' friends, menaced us and like expected they started pushing me around the class room and slapped me here and there.

When Sarah announced that Ms.Smith would come soon they rushed to their seats, leaving me on the ground next to my broken chair.

As the teacher asked if anyone was doing something 'wrong' Luke answered with the exact same words; 'No but Calum was running around and he kind of rebelled.If you don't trust me you can look at his broken chair or you can ask the others'

I have to go to detention tomorrow but I still somewhat can't hate him.

Your Calum x

- - -

Asdffghjkll thank you for 60+ votes and 600+ reads illlllllllllllllllly soooooo much .

Also I apology for unregular updates.

I hope you don't get annoyed of this soon only wait some more chapters and then you can eat cake :')

Sorry if there are any mistakes :)

cat x