Chapter 16: Bonding

Unknown POV

I walked into the woods to get to the cabin. How are they so close to our hideout. I have to warn the others. They so close to us, that's why I had to make an excuse to leave. Blossom looks so beautiful today. I had to watch from far because Ace is sticking to her like a leech, Ugh, I had to also stop the letters, but now, I'm going to make sure I get stuck with her. They gonna be so shocked to see that I made them walk into my trap.

Ace's POV

"PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW"  blah-blah screeched in my ear. I just threw her over my shoulder because she was trying to run away.

"You don't even know what we playing, can't you just trust me?" I asked her.

"Well didn't that work out just fine last time, because as I remember, you still haven't given me my company back" she hissed?

I chuckled, " Patience is a virtue"

"Stop moving and let me explain Blah-Blah" I ordered.

"So as I was saying, we are having a couples contest to see, which couple has the strongest connection, and bonding skills," I said with a smile.

Silence.

"Why are y'all quiet," Andrew asked confused.

"We already together, so if one of us comes out last, are we gonna break up?" Amethyst asked gesturing at Blossom and me.

"Hey, if anything we got this contest in the bag, you just worried that we gonna be better than all of y'all," Blossom said jokingly.

"Okay, maybe you two are quite close, but I doubt Aiden and Sofia are going to win, they always fighting" Amethyst whispered.

"I heard that, and you know what, let's play, and the winning couple gets something from each couple," Sofia said glaring at Amethyst.

"Thank you Amethyst" I mouthed and she winked.

"Wait a minute, who am I going to be with?" Max asked.

"With Duncan," I said in a duh tone.

"I need a girlfriend" he muttered.

"Where are your parents?" Blah-Blah asked.

"They are going to be the judges," Noddy (Andrew) said.

"Blossom, your aunt is gone to the hospital," Mum said.

"Oh, my word is she okay?" Blah-blah asked.

"Yeah, she just got a mosquito bite, and she thinks she's gonna get malaria, so," Dad said.

"Hah, she deserves it, she kept annoying me, now the mosquitos must annoy her," Max said with the biggest smile I've ever seen on his face.

"The first task we have to do is...." Olaf (Alex) was saying but got cut off by Luke, " Hey guys, meet my new girlfriend"

We all turned around and saw... Chloe. What is she doing with him?

"British chihuahua, aren't you a decade older than that kid?" Winne (Aiden) asked confused.

"No, just a year you dimwit" she hissed.

"Anyways what are we doing?" Luke asked.

"Well we are playing a game," I said stressing on us.