Chapter 2: Flashback 2

7 years ago

Aces POV

I'm gonna miss pranking and messing with her. The look on her face whenever she realizes I just put dish soap in her Milo never gets old.

Now that my two brothers Andrew, and Austin have started their businesses which are flourishing, we have to leave because they are bringing enough income home so my dad doesn't have to work, and their companies are in London. My other brother Aiden is getting his degree, Alex started college at the University of London and I just started 11th grade.

I'm gonna miss papa Liam, aunt Isabell, and their little donkey aka Blossom. Right now she's bawling her eyes out for me. Just kidding she's crying for my dad and mum. She doesn't want them to leave. This morning when we were packing she tried to hide my dad's suitcase. She's a real peculiar nutcase.

After loading the last of our luggage in the car, Papa Liam stopped me and said.....
something I'll never forget. I gave him one last hug and left.

No matter how many pranks I pull on Blossom, I cannot deny that throughout these years, she's become someone special to me.

And I knew this isn't going to be our last meeting because of what papa Liam told me and also because I have a promise to keep

Author's note: Hey guys thank you so much for reading. Chapter three is going to be lonnnng and will be posted Tomorrow. HINT HINT remembers this chapter it's important (nudge nudge wink wink).

What do you think Papa Liam told Ace 🤨 comment 😉

Loads of love your only
Sugar_rush17💗