Chapter 1: Flashback 1

13 years ago

Blossom's POV

"Blossom where are you dear?" called my beloved father.

"Coming daddy," I said.

I ran swiftly to my father and hugged him as my life depended on it. I loved my father, but the way I ran, I,m confident he will suspect something is fishy.

"Blossom dear, what's with the sudden enthusiasm?" asked my father. Before I could come up with a lie, we heard a scream, and it was from none other than Ace, the person I hated the most. My parents took him everywhere we went, and sometimes my dad would take him fishing, ALONE, like am I not enough. Ace was the son of my dad's driver, Mr. Olive Richardson. I love him a lot. He was nice, unlike his wretched son. I did not only dislike it because my father loves him, but also because he always pranks me and yanks my pigtails, and sometimes he pinches my cheeks. So this time, it was time for my revenge 😈.

"Blossom what horrid thing have you done to Ace this time?" asked my father.

"Uncle Liam, Blossom put mud in my shoes" screeched the tyrant.

"No daddy he's lying, " I said.

"Blossom, I know you are lying, you're grounded for one week and you have to wash Ace's shoes"

"But daddy...".

"No Blossom, no ifs no buts now stop being a tough nut." My dad interrupted me.

My father put me down and walked away. I went over to the rat and said "You think you so great because my dad loves you, just wait until I get your family and you kicked out."

"You little donkey, you can't hurt me or my family, because unlike you, your daddy loves me."

He stuck his tongue out and walked away. I began to cry because even though I hated him, I loved his dad like mine. And he was right my dad did love him. 

"Blossom, why are you crying?" Asked Uncle Oliver.

"I'm not crying something went in my eye", I lied.

" Now don't lie to me Blossom, I know you from when you were a baby," he said as he hugged me.

"It's fine if you don't want to tell me to let's go for some ice cream."

"But I'm grounded," I said.

"Don't worry we won't let your dad know" he said as he winked at me.

Author's note: Hey guys thank you all for reading. Firstly I would like to say, don't worry if the chapters are too short, I made it like this because it's a flashback and I didn't want to be boring and after chapter 2 it will get better and more interesting. These flashbacks are for fillers and are important in the story. Anyways please vote and share loads of love
Sugar_rush17💗