Chapter 4 : Something' off

Pic of Ace who is played by (drum roll please) Francisco Lachowski. Hope you enjoy :)

Ace's POV

"Duncan, "I said.

Duncan was my friend from preschool, high school, and basically my no blood brother  After moving we lost contact with each other but he's still is and will always be my best bud.

"Ace, hey man, long time no see," he said.

I just nodded.

" I don't think you supposed to touch that dude," he said with a laugh.

"Are you in charge of this case? "I asked?

"Yeah I am.. and I need to tell you something, but not here let's go on a drive," he said in a hushed tone.

"Okay, I'll drive, "I said.

"No no no, dude, I want to come back alive, and by the state, you in, with all the spacing out, I can't risk it," he said while gesturing to me.

I just rolled my eyes and followed him.

We got in the car and he started driving. "Okay, so I'm wasn't meant to tell anyone this, but because this is someone special to you, I'm telling you," he said.

What he said made me sit up straight. I looked at him intensely. I waited for him to continue but the idiot never says anything.

" You know you supposed to continue," I said.

"Oh yeah sorry, I was just waiting for you too be all you shocked," he said while saying shocked in a very dramatic tone.

"But anyway, this accident, wasn't an accident"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"The brakes were cut, someone was following them from London to New York, as was seen on the CCTV footage in both airports, and we saw two people looking for something in the car after the accident took place and ran away without contacting the authorities," he said.

"So it was staged, any suspects?"I asked.

"That was what I was gonna ask you," he said with a chuckle.

Do you think they also after Blossom?"He asked.

"I'm not sure, if it's personal then yeah but if it's company rivalry then I doubt it," I said.

"Why don't you go to check on her," he said.

"No, I don't want to go back in her life until I know there something wrong," I said.

I'm not going to add to the pain in her life. I know I'll just make it worst. She hates me and
I know it.

"Okay, let's just keep an eye on her because there's a huge chance she's next," he said.

Author's Note: Hey guys. What do you think of Duncan( BTW, he's my fave character.) What part in the story are you waiting for. I'm waiting for Ace and Blossom to meet and (Hint hint nudge nudge, it's gonna be worth the wait. Anyways please share and vote.
Loads of Love, your only
Sugar_rush17❤️❤️