Chapter 27: Heart attack

Jazz's POV

Right now I was scared out of my own body. I mean he's supposed to be in jail right? Wait, he couldn't have gotten out right?

Well it is quite impossible. Well he could have gotten out! The guy has boat loads of money, anything is possible...

These thoughts tossed each other around in my mind. I mentally slapped  myself at all the thoughts.

My fingers quickly dialled Harry's number.

Harry: Hey babe

Me: Harry you need to get here quick!

Harry: Jazz...is there something wrong?

Me: ill explain when I get here

I hung up and got into a nice warm bath.

An hour later Liam a nd Harry arrived at the apartment with a whole lot of boxes.

After we had gotten all boxes we settled down on the couch.

Liam: so where are the girls?

Me: Renata and Barley are out swimming, Shau is playing pc games in her room, Chedele is sleeping and Casey is writing music in her room.

I then glanced at Harry then to the boxes.  He had an eye bursting smirk on his face which indicated that he was up to something.

Harry: Open...

I quickly riped the tapes out which caused Liam to giggle and As I peered into the box I saw a few hair electronics.

I picked one out of the box and something about it was familiar.  I studied it carefully and as I turned it around I saw Casey's name written on it in Bright Pink permanent marker. 

I looked from it to Harry.

Me: Why do you have this.

Silence.

My instincts told me to open the biggest box and to my suspicion I saw our Samsung Smart Tv carefully laid out in the box.

Me: What's going on? 

Silence.

I felt my face go red with anger and confusion.

Harry noticed how angry I was getting and stood up and walked closer to me.

Harry: Your stuff was never stolen Jazz...

Me: What do you mean!?

Liam: It was a Prank!

They began laughing.

I felt the fire in my body rise all the way up.

Now I was angry.

Me: Is this f****** funny to you is this all a joke! You know hoe scared we got! Why would you even do something like this!

Their laughter faded.

Harry: We're sorry, we didn't mean any harm!

Me: you know how that note you left scared me I thought Aka was back! Gosh Harry!

Harry: Jazz......What note?  We never left a note...

_____