Chapter 12: Solver

Jazz's POV

Niall has been locked in his room forever.

Renata told us what the reason might  be. I knocked on Nialls door.

No reply.

Me: Niall its Jazz

Niall unlocks and opens the door

I walk in and see him sitting on the  bed staring at the walls. I join him on the bed.

Me: Niall....I know  how you feel, but its not the end of the world. Look Niall, if it was meant to be it would of worked out. Plus ... you never really told her how you feel .

Niall: I know... I know Jazz. Its just.. you know when you really like someone like Renata  you can't just let go.

Niall gets up and starts pacing all around the room.

Me: Niall calm down. You saw that Renata is already with Cian and that's out of your control...

My phone rings and its my cousin Chadele

Me: Hellooo

Chadele: Hey im in town do you want to meet up?

Me: Sure lets meet at the news cafè in 20

Chadele: Sure bye love yahh!!

She hangs up.

Me: Hey Niall I wanna come to news café ww me? My cousin Chadele is in town and im sure you will like her.

I didnt give Niall time to answer.

Me: Ill meet you in the lounge in 5 minutes.

I walk out if Nialls room so I can freshen up. I change into my plain black Crop top, Blue Jeans and Black Vans.

I walk out of my room and find Niall sitting in the couch he was busy in on his phone. He looked quite nice. He was wearing a Barcelona Jersey with black jeans and Dark Blue Supras.