Chapter 20: Stokholm Syndrome.

Jazz's POV

Who's this shadow holding me hostage I've been here for days. Whos this whisper telling me that im never gonna get away. I know they'll be coming to find me soon buti fear im getting used to being held by him. I can't even bear to look what he's done to me and he's got me tied now. Ill never leave if he keeps holding me this way.

Aka walks in the room where he has locked me. I hissed and covered my eyes at the light coming in.

Me: I know they'll be coming to find me soon.

Aka: Dream on they'll never find you. Darling were in Cape Town.

Me:Of cause they will never look here right!?

I rolled my eyes sarcastically.

He slowly approached me. He then Kneels down so that He is looking into my eyes.

He then gives me a evil look.

I look at him with a flat look on my face.

Really is trying to be scary?

Aka: You belong to me Jazzy...

Me: What do you want from me?

Aka: We had something special...

Me: We DID then you decided to ruin it!

Aka: No you did! You cheated on me! But I forgave you.

Me: For the last time Michael is my brother! Why am I even explaining myself to you?!

Aka:Because you want me back... your practically begging me to forgive.

Me: You need help....your sick!

Aka: Who's that man that was holding your hands and talking bout your eyes?

Me: Non of your F@#* damn business!

Aka: Well it is you see because if he ever tries to find you...Im going to kill him.

He then gets up and leaves the room.

I then feel a buzz in my pocket. I still had my phone In my pocket! Amateur. He didn't even search me what an idiot.

I quickly took it out and Texted harry.

Hey its Jazz. I have been kidnapped and I need you guys to cime down to Cape Town thats where he took me. Its some old building by the beach I know its by the beach because I can hear the waves.

He hasnt done anything to me. Please Hurry before he does.

I then put my phone on silent so He wouldn't hear if I got a phone call or Message.

I hope Harry comes soon.

Harry's POV

First thing when I woke up I got Jazz's Text message. I took a quick shower and headed to the airport. I didn't tell the others because they would be even more worried I mean they are stressing as it is. It was a short 1 hour flight. When I got to Cape town I texted Jazz.

(Conversation is on the picture at the beginning of the chapter. )

When I got to the building it was old and most of the windows were smashed and covered in wood. I parked a few metres from the Building. I then called the police they came in a flash. They told me to wait outside. They came back after a few minutes with some guy hand cuffed and JAZZ! She ran up yo me and gave me a tight hug and kissed me for what seemed like the rest of the day. We went back to Johannesburg immediately when we got to the hotel everyone was there.

Niall: Harry! Where have you been lad you had us worried.

Me: I have a suprise.

I gestured for Jazz to come in.

The girls practically jumped on her!

Jazz: You musta missed me!

Casey: How could we even live without you. We were dying everyday. Bit by bit.

Shaunene: Yeah hey we missed you like hella craze

Barley: Without you were nothing. ..

Jazz: ncaaw man I missed you too babes. But wheres Renata?

Chedele: Well I tried to call her to tell you were missing but she was ignoring my calls.

Niall: But she was here a day ago... we even made up.

Jazz: To deal with her nonsense is the last thing I want to do right now.

Liam: Girls, Girls Jazz needs some rest.

They all backed away.

I escorted her to my room and gave her my sweatshirt so she can go take a shower before she went to bed. After the shower I have her a nice massage and she drifted to sleep. Im glad I was able to bring her back. Let us hope Aka is out of our lives for good!