Chapter 8: Sight Seeing

Casey's POV

The day with the boys was awesome. I couldn't believe how alike Zayn and I were. He was like a boy version of me. It was Unreal. I woke up the next morning, took a shower and wore my  London Sweater and matching leggings with Glow in the dark socks. I walked into the kitchen and made myself  a  cup of Coffee and joined the rest if the girls in the lounge.

After Breakfast We were taking the boys sight seeing.

Zayn's POV

I couldn't stop thinking about Casey. All day.  All night. She was  a really amazing girl and I would like to get to know her better. How alike we are is unreal.  Today the girls were taking us sight seeing. I didn't care much about that I just wanted to see Casey. I wanted to see her beautiful smile.

We were fetching the girls since the tour bus is so big we can all fit in there.

We got to their apartment and they were waiting for us outside. I have to say Casey looked amazing I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She was Gorgeous!

We said our hellos and off we went.

We first went to Nelson Mandela square then a few other places then we went to lunch then more sight seeing.

After a few hours we decided that was it!

We went back to the hotel and watched movies. I was obviously sitting next to Casey.

Harry: Hey do you guys wanna sleep over it will be really fun!

Jazz: Sure why not.

Casey: But we need to get our toiletries from our apart.

Louis: Godfrey will take you.

Was this really happening! This night was going to be amazing