Chapter 29:Moments #2

Caseys POV

Close the door, throw the key don't wanna be reminded,don't wanna be reminded don't wanna be seen  without you.

My judgments clouded like tonight's sky...

How life can end surreally quick. It felt as though my heart had been ripped out of my chest and thrown Into a dark unending pit.

Hands are silent.

Voice is numb.

Try to scream out my lungs.

And it makes this harder.

And the tears stream down my face.

Zayn: Cass you sure you wanna do this?

I nodded in approval and stepped on the podium.

Its been 3 Days since Jazz's passing and today was  her memorial service.

Me:Good evening ladies and gentlemen my name is Casey-lee Raman and I was very close to J-J-a

Saying her name  choked me  it was the hardest thing I've ever had to go through.

I was overwhelmed with tears. But I couldn't cry. I had to be strong.

Jazz had always been the one  to tell me to be Strong. Told me that tears only made it worse. I never understood what she meant by that but now overlooking the situation with beady eyes I fully trusted her words.  Had she ever had to go through something like this?

I hadn't knkw Jazz all my life but the few years that I was granted to get to knkw her felt eternal.  She became a part of me.  Now that part had been taken away from me by the forces of the earth. Harry and Liam were still unable to tell me the truth of what happened since Harry had no strength to speak and Liam was afraid that I was not strong enough to handle it. Shaunene, Renata and the rest of the boys have been told but to the rest of is it was a mystery.  A dark twisted mystery.

__♡__

Renatas POV

Life.

What was life in this moment?

I've always thought of life as you Live you Love and you Learn but what about the pain in between?

What about the heartache and tears.

Heart beats louder.

Time escapes me.

Trembling hands touch skin and it makes this harder.

And the tears stream down my face.

After Casey had ran out of the church we decided to cancel everything since we were all still in  incredulous trauma.

We went back to the Boys hotel. We decided to spend the night since we were to emotional to go home.

Harry was actually looking Happy today happier than I've ever seen him.

Me: Harry why you looking so happy all of a sudden

Harry: Well I just realised I've been wasting my time with Jazz.

We looked at him in awe.

What could Harry even be talking about.