Chapter 2:No money

Shaunene's POV

On our way to school we all were talking about the announcement and getting tickets. That was all that was on my mind that day but it was mid-month and I didn't have money. I couldn't miss the concert.

This was my only chance! Where am I going to get the money?. These thoughts kept going through my head and it was driving me crazy!

The rest of the day was quite Fine but the thoughts hadn't went away. The ride back home was quite. I guess we all thought the same things. When we finally got home I had a quick shower and since Dinner wasn't to be ready till 7 I decided to come up with a plan for tickets. Unlikely the Internet had nothing. No giveaways, Nothing.  After an hour on the  net  I decided to go to the kitchen and discuss this with the girls.

When I walked there was nothing but silence(Unusual!)

Me: Guys it seems we have a problem

Casey: Tickets, we know.

Jazz: But guys we have to make a plan this is a once in a lifetime opportunity! *Snifs sadly*

*Casey's phone beeps and she unlocks it and reads the message*

We all stared at Casey as she Read the message and as a smile slowly appeared

Casey: Guys I think you dont havr to worry the money anymore

Renata: Do we have the money!?

Casey nods while  trying not to burst into Screams.

Jazz: but where did you get the money Casey?

Casey: I had an appearance at Zar the other night which I completely forgot about and they just paid me R35 000.

Barley: oh Casey you getting old man!!!

We all burst into screams  and laughter!

Renata's POV

The  next day I woke up with a huge smile on my face

It was the day we were getting tickets !!

I walked out with a huge smile on my face. Jazz was already up and having a cup of coffee on the lounge.

Jazz: You woke up on the right side of the bed!

Me:Well....  today is one of the greatest days of my life....well....Our lives.

Jazz: Ncaaww man....

We hugged and I left to go take a shower as I got into the bathroom  I got a call from  Dylan. He was one of our close friends.

Dylan: Morning beautiful...

Me: Hey Dylan how are you?

Dylan: I couldn't be better..., so I was checking if Brady and I can come by this evening for supper?

Me: I guess the girls wouldn't mind so yeah

Dylan: Cool so see you later then

He hangs up

I take a  quick shower and decided to wear my Lime Green puplum top with black shorts and Green sandals and tied my hair into a high tight bun.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Casey. She was sadly looking at her phone and you could tell she had been crying. I checked the time it was 6:47 am, So I guess we where the only ones up.

Me: casey....?

Casey: We have a problem.

Me: Is it about the tickets

What she said next was one of the worst news ive ever heard....