Chapter 11: Akward moments.

Renata's POV

Today when we woke up we had breakfast and while having  breakfast the was a knock on the door. I went to go get it since I was the only one done eating. Well and Niall but he was in the bathroom. When I opened  the door I was greeted by a kiss. I was stunned because right there at the door was Lashenthren- Dean( But we call him Cian). He was my Skater boyfriend from Canada. I didnt think I would ever see him again  because we dated for a while when we were in High school but then we were still young and when He left for Canada we kind of lost touch.

Cian: Hey beautiful I missed you...

Me: * with a slightly shy smile* Hey Handsome I missed you too.

We hug for what seems like 15 minutes.  Ahhh how he gives the best hugs.

At that I hear a drop of a plate.it was Niall. Agh moment ruined.

Niall  mumbled a sorry and picked up the broken pieces. I could tell he was hurt or something.  It broke my heart to see him like that because Niall and I became close but Cian was the One.  We shared something special.  Something Undesirable.  It felt like Love....

Niall's POV

When I went to place my  plate in the Kitchen I saw Renata and some boy Hug a very passionate hug and my heart was in pieces.  The picture kept on Rewinding in my mind. The fact that she couldn't tell me that she had a boyfriend was disgusting.  I mean there she is so perfect and I can't have her. This feeling was the worst. I walked back to my room and sat there on my bed staring at empty walls.....