Chapter 5: Meet and Greet

a light faced boy with gorgeous blue eyes and ash blonde hair. He said sorry and I noticed that he had an Irish accent. He looked at me and walked away quickly.

Could it be who I thought it was? But nah....

I walked back to the table and  told the girls.

Me: Guys I think I just saw Niall

Barley: You seeing things

They all laugh at me.

So I decide to prove them wrong. I walk up to the table that boy walked to and saw that  he was sitting with four other boys. I stood a few feet away from them. After a few minutes I saw the waiter bring their food and they all took their hoods off and I couldn't believe my eyes IT WAS ONE DIRECTION!   I ran to the table but accidently knocked down the guy carrying their desert.  The boys quickly ran to me and Niall picked me up.

Niall: Are you okay?

Harry: Your beautiful

We all look at him in confusion.

Me: Thank you im fine I'll pay for the desert.

Niall: no no no... we would never let a lady do that. Now can I walk you to uour table to makr sure you don't fall again.

We both laugh and walk to my table.

On our way there he asked me for my number and I gavr it to him. He had the cutest smile ever!

Barley's POV

When Renata came back. We noticed a boy with her. We didn't bother to look up since we were all busy with our food.

The boy:(in an Irish accent) Hello Ladies.

Our heads shot up as we saw that the boy was Niall. He gave Renata a peck on the cheek and walked away.

Renata then  explained what happend.

Me: You lucky!

Jazz: Did Harry really say your beautiful!?

Casey: Was Zayn there?!?

Shaunene: Did you take a picture?

Renata: Yes

We  all laughed at the unbelievable situation.

After that whole sit we ate and left.

Renata's POV

When we got home I had a cup of tea and went to bed and when I was dreaaing in my pjs I got a call

Me: Hello?

Niall: Hey its Niall

Me: Oh hey

Niall: So I didnt catch your name I was just wondering what it was. The boys said it was Susan.

Me: * I laugh* Uh noo its actually Renata.

Niall: Ooooo Renata so would you like to get lunch sometime you can bring your friends with.

Me: Okay cool but when?

Niall: How about Tomorrow

Me: Tomorrow is cool.

Niall: See you then beautiful. Good night

Casey's POV

Today we were going to hang out with the boys. So in the morning I took a long hot shower to make sure that I was clean and fresh. I washed and dried my hair and left it loose then I decided to wear  My Blue guess jeggings and a plain white vest and white tomys. I walked out of my room to see the girls already having breakfast  we ate quickly and left the house. Renata told us we were meeting them at the Saxton hotel. When we got there the boys were waiting for us in the lobby.

Today was gonna be EPIC!