Chapter 19 : A Dieing Dwarf King and A Tired Elfling

5 chapters in one day wow! I hope you have liked all the chapters I've done today almost on chapter 20 yay!!

Start of recap...

As they stare at each other, Thorin suddenly slides his sword out of the fork, allowing Azog’s blade to stab him through the chest.

As Azog smiles, Thorin raises his own sword and stabs Azog through the heart; from their close quarters, Azog cannot avoid it.

Thorin flips Azog over onto his back on the ice and forces Orcrist all the way through Azog and through the ice below.

Azog dies, with Thorin kneeling on top of him. Thorin, mortally wounded, struggles to get up.

Then calen Fili and Kili all appear a not far from him, they begin running towards him.

End of recap...

Third person pov...

Bilbo, waking up from unconsciousness, sees the Eagles overhead.

[Bilbo:] “The eagles are coming…”

Thorin stumbles toward the edge of the frozen waterfall, looking out over the battlefield below, where the remaining orcs are being routed.

Weak from his wound, he collapses on his back. Bilbo comes running up in surprise.

[Thorin:] “Bilbo…”

[Bilbo:] “Don’t move! Don’t move! Lie still!

Bilbo examines Thorin’s wound, then recoils in shock.

"Bilbo, Thorin" cries a voice Bilbo briefly looks up and sees his Elfling running towards him and Thorin.

He looks at her Tiredness clear all his eyes and her eyes, Calen quickly gets to work kneeling next to thorins body.

[Bilbo:] “Oh!

[Thorin:] “I’m glad you’re here…

[Bilbo:] “Shh.”

[Thorin:] “I wish to part from you in friendship.”

[Bilbo:] “No. You are not going anywhere, Thorin. You’re going to live.”

[Thorin:] “I would take back my words and my deeds at the gate. You did what only a true friend would do. Forgive me...I was too  blind to see. I’m so sorry that I have led you into such peril.”

Calens hands begin glowing a brilliant blue she is pushing all of her healing powers into healing thorins wound.

Thorin begins choking up blood.

[Bilbo:] “No, no, I’m glad to have shared in all your perils,Thorin - each and every one of them. And it’s far more than any Baggins deserve.”

They smile at each other.

[Thorin:] “Farewell, Master Burglar. Go back to your books and your armchair. Plant your trees - watch them grow.”